Northwest Regional Primary Care Association (NWRPCA) is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 membership-driven organization that serves community and migrant health centers (C/MHCs) in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington (federal Region X). Founded in 1983, NWRPCA offers a range of programs and services to support and strengthen C/MHCs in the Northwest. We work to ensure equal access, regardless of one's financial or insurance status, to primary and preventive health care for all residents living in the region. Learn more about NWRPCA's history.
Northwest Regional Primary Care Association is a member organization that strengthens community and migrant health centers in the Northwest by leveraging regional power and resources on their behalf.
With the support of NWRPCA, our community and migrant health centers will be exemplary professional homes for their staffs and will serve their communities well.
Our Core Values
- Community: We support the consumer-driven governance of the community and migrant health center.
- Social Justice: We advocate for social justice, particularly for the right to wellness and health.
- Respect: We demonstrate respect for each other and those we serve.
- Trust: We build trust by acting with honesty and integrity.
- Diversity: We celebrate diversity as the pathway to insightful work and enriched relationships.
- Excellence: We constantly aspire to excellence through innovation and continuous improvement.
Our Programs and Services
NWRPCA provides support to Region X C/MHCs through six distinct programs:
- Business Intelligence for Region X (BIX)
- Community Health Improvement
- Education & Training
- Member Services
- Workforce Development
Bruce Gray, CEO
Thornton Bowman, COO
Aaron Starr, CFO
Board of Directors Executive Committee
Kevin Munson, Chair
Heidi Traylor, Vice Chair
Charla DeHate, Secretary
Anita Monoian, Treasurer