The mission of CHAMPS is to provide opportunities for education and training, networking, and workforce development so that Region VIII (Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyomong) Community Health Centers can better serve their patients and communities.
CHAMPS supports Region VIII CHCs and Primary Care Associations (PCAs) by:
- Providing accessible education and training opportunities for staff and board members.
- Promoting collaboration, networking, and support among Region VIII CHCs and PCAs.
- Providing timely communications about federal policy, funding and training opportunities, etc.
- Providing online workforce development support through the Job Opportunities Bank (JOB) and R&R resources.
- Providing high-quality online clinical resources, including quality improvement tools, posters, videos, pocket cards, links, etc.
- Collecting and disseminating national and regional CHC and related data.
- Continuously assessing the changing needs of Region VIII to determine future programming.